Green Tea Health Benefits | Weight Loss | Green Tea Side effects | ग्रीन टी के फ़ायदे |ग्रीन टी के नुकसान
The Green tea is one of the most healthiest drinks on planet. In recent years its use has increased greatly in every part of the world due to its healthy characteristics. Green tea’s roots belong to India and China. It is being consumed in these countries for centuries and now it is popular all over the globe . Green tea has many Health Benefits . We will discuss about its some of its Health Benefits and Side Effects.
Green Tea Health Benefits
1.Green Tea has many Health Benefits. According to some researches the polyphenols in Green Tea Helps in reducing inflammation and helps to fight cancer. In Countries where Green Tea consumption is high, cancer rates tends to be lower. But it is still a case of study that it is the Green Tea that prevents cancer in these countries or other Lifestyle factors.
2.Green Tea contains caffeine and amino acid L-theanine. Which help to improve brain function.
3. The bioactive compounds in Green Tea may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disorders.
4. The catechins in Green tea can kill bacteria and some viruses. So this can lower the risk of infection and can improve dental health. Its also reduces bad breath.
Green Tea For Weight Loss
5. For overweight people Green Tea is of great Benefit for overweight people . It helps in Weight loss due to its capability of boosting the metabolic rate and increase the fat burning. So its is of great use for overweight people.
6. It has many Healthy Benefits. One of such benefits is that it may also reduce the risk of Cardiovascular disease. Studies show that Green tea lower the Total and LDL cholesterol and it also protect the LDL particles from oxidation. Observational studies show that Green Tea takers have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease compared to others.
7. One major Health Benefit of Green Tea can be that it may lower risk of Type 2 Diabetes. The disease involves having elevated blood sugar levels in the context of inability to produce insulin. Studies show that Green Tea can improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar level. Some controlled studies show that Green Tea can cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
8. Drinking Green Tea might help increase blood pressure in old people who have low blood pressure.
Green Tea Side Effects
Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have many Health Benefits . These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cardiovascular diseases, good cholesterol, lower risk of cancer and many other benefits.
As far as its Side effects are concerned Green Tea is likely safe for most adults .In some people Green tea can cause stomach upset and constipation. Green tea extracts have reported to cause liver and kidney problems in rare cases. Drinking very high doses of Green tea is likely unsafe and be fatal.