PM Kisan Yojana List 2019 | Check List Online | PM Kisan samman nidhi Yojana beneficiary list | प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लाभार्थी सूची |
PM Kisan Yojana List Latest Update :
So far 4.76 farmers have been registered under PM Kisan scheme. More than 2 crore farmers have received the first installment of rupees 2,000. Those farmers who have not been yet registered under the scheme will not receive any installment until the code of conduct in the country.
The first installment under the scheme was successfully transferred in the month of February. Now farmers are eagerly waiting for the second installment.In latest update CEO of PM Kisan Yojana Mr Vivek Aggarwal said that people will start receiving the second installment from 5 April. You can read all the other details of the scheme below.
The Government of India announced a new scheme in Interim budget 2019. The name of the scheme is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana . Which in short is known as PM Kisan Yojana. Pm Kisan Yojana will provide benefits to small and marginal farmers. Under the scheme Rs 6000 will be provided to poor farmers by the government of India. The Government of India will release the PM Kisan Yojana list in this month. In this post we are going to tell you How to see your name in the pm kisan yojana list with the help of images.
The Govt will start depositing money in Farmer’s accounts from this month. Government has now set the rules for PM kisan Yojana. All the state governments has been asked to prepare a database of all the beneficiaries. So that pm Kisan Samridhi Yojana can provide benefits to farmers as soon as possible.
Key points of the scheme
- The scheme is only for small and marginal farmers.
- It will provide benefits to 12 crore farmers.
- 6000 rupees will be paid yearly in 3 installments of 2,000.
- The amount will be transfered directly in the bank account of the farmer.
- First installment Of 2000 will be paid by 31st March 2019.
- Total budget for PM Kisan Yojana is 75,000 crore rupees.
- First kisan yojana list will release in february itself. So that farmers can take benefit of scheme as soon as possible.
- PM Modi has launched the PM-Kisan scheme digitally on 24 feb 2019. First installment of Rs 2000 has also been transfered to farmers. So far Rs 2021 crore has been given to the farmers. The money was transferred to 1.1 lakh farmers at the launch of the PM-Kisan scheme.
Read Also: PM Shramyogi Pension Yojana Registration
Eligibility PM Kisan Yojana 2019
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- According to Govt small and marginal farmers are those who have cultivable land of up to 2 hectare.
- Any farmer who got the ownership of land after 1 Feb 2019 will not be eligible for scheme.
- Farmer must have and bank account so that money can be transferred directly.
- Tribal farmers who have right over agricultural land in forest area can also take benefit of PM-Kisan Yojana.
- Land holding documents
- Bank Account
- Aadhaar card is mandatory after the first installment.
PM Kisan Yojana List 209 | Check list online
The PM kisan yojana official website is now online.
To check the list online in official website Click Here
Now click on LG Directory section of the website.
To see the list Click on LG Directory. Then select your Stae, district/subdistrict, block, vilaage and submit.
State governments has started preparing the beneficiaries list. Which will be uploaded on website very soon.