PM Kisan Yojana List 2019 | Check List Online | PM Kisan samman nidhi Yojana beneficiary list | प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लाभार्थी सूची |
PM Kisan Yojana List Latest Update : .
In the current financial year, more than ten crore farmers will receive the amount of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM). So far only six and a half crore farmers have received the PM-Kisan Yojana money. The central government has urged all the states to send the PM Kisan YOJANA list of their farmers as soon as possible, but not a single farmer of West Bengal is yet to get the benefit of the scheme.
The first installment under the scheme was successfully transferred in the month of February. Now farmers are eagerly waiting for the second installment.In latest update CEO of PM Kisan Yojana Mr Vivek Aggarwal said that people will start receiving the second installment from 5 April. You can read all the other details of the scheme below.
PM kisan Yojana List online
The Government of India announced a new scheme in Interim budget 2019. The name of the scheme is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana . Which in short is known as PM Kisan Yojana. Pm Kisan Yojana will provide benefits to small and marginal farmers. Under the scheme Rs 6000 will be provided to poor farmers by the government of India. The Government of India will release the PM Kisan Yojana list in this month. In this post we are going to tell you How to see your name in the pm kisan yojana list with the help of images.
The Govt will start depositing money in Farmer’s accounts from this month. Government has now set the rules for PM kisan Yojana. All the state governments has been asked to prepare a database of all the beneficiaries. So that pm Kisan Samridhi Yojana can provide benefits to farmers as soon as possible.
Key points of the scheme
- The scheme is only for small and marginal farmers.
- It will provide benefits to 12 crore farmers.
- 6000 rupees will be paid yearly in 3 installments of 2,000.
- The amount will be transfered directly in the bank account of the farmer.
- First installment Of 2000 will be paid by 31st March 2019.
- Total budget for PM Kisan Yojana is 75,000 crore rupees.
- First kisan yojana list will release in february itself. So that farmers can take benefit of scheme as soon as possible.
- PM Modi has launched the PM-Kisan scheme digitally on 24 feb 2019. First installment of Rs 2000 has also been transfered to farmers. So far Rs 2021 crore has been given to the farmers. The money was transferred to 1.1 lakh farmers at the launch of the PM-Kisan scheme.
Read Also: PM Shramyogi Pension Yojana Registration
Eligibility PM Kisan Yojana 2019
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- According to Govt small and marginal farmers are those who have cultivable land of up to 2 hectare.
- Any farmer who got the ownership of land after 1 Feb 2019 will not be eligible for scheme.
- Farmer must have and bank account so that money can be transferred directly.
- Tribal farmers who have right over agricultural land in forest area can also take benefit of PM-Kisan Yojana.
- Land holding documents
- Bank Account
- Aadhaar card is mandatory after the first installment.
PM Kisan Yojana List 2109 | Check list online
- The PM kisan yojana official website is now online.
- To check the PM Kisan Yojana list online in official website Click Here
- After clicking on the link the official PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi website will open. As shown in the above picture.
- Now to see the Kisan yojana beneficiary list click on the LG Directory option in the menu bar.
- A new page as shown in the below image will open.
- If you belong to rural area then click on the rural option. Otherwise click on the urban option.
- After chosing your area click on Get Data button just below in the left side.
- If you have selected rural then a page like below picture will appear.
- On this page select your state. If your state does not appear on the first page then select page 2 or page 3 and so on from the bottom of page.
- After selecting your state in the next page click on the name of your district.
- Again a new page will appear in front of you in screen. On this page select your Sub-district.
- After clicking on the sub-district a list of villages will appear in the new page. If your village name appear in the list and you fulfill all the requirement to be eligible for the scheme then you will get the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana. If your village name does not appear in the list it mens you will not get the benefits of the PM kisan samman nidhi scheme.
- In same way if you belong to urban area you can check the Pm kisan Yojana list in these easy steps.
PM kisan samman nidhi Yojana – Benefit to increase from 6000 to 8000
Soon all the farmers of the country can take benefit of PM Kisan scheme. The BJP in its manifesto, promised that if they come to power again then they will give benefits of PM kisan scheme to all farmers. Now as th BJP has won with majority in elections. It is expected that they will Fulfill their promise very soon. Before elections there were around 12 crore farmer families to be benefited from the scheme.But now around 14 crore families will take benefit of PM Kisan Yojana.
The re-elected modi government will present its full budget on 5 july 2019 and it is expected that the government will increase the PM-Kisan Yojana benefit from Rupees 6000 to 8000. If this happens ten it will be a great boost to the farmers of the country.
Note: The list of farmers that most states have submitted to the central government also has many flaws, which is taking time to correct. An official of the Ministry of Agriculture said that these flaws are causing delays. The West Bengal government has not yet sent its farmers list here. A total of one crore farmers of Bengal can benefit from this.
There is a problem in implementing it in the northeastern states as well, efforts are being made to resolve it. Whereas out of 2.5 crore farmers of Uttar Pradesh, one and a half farmers have started benefiting from the scheme. The state government is confirming at its level before sending the list of the remaining farmers.
If you have any queries or questions regarding PM-Kisan yojana then you can ask below in the comment section. For other such news and details please keep visiting our website dailynewsportal.in