Registration | PM Shramyogi Yojana Registration | PM Shramyogi Maandhan Yojana 2019 | PM Shramyogi Yojana Eligibility | Required Documents
PM Shramyogi Yojana Registration: The BJP government while presenting the interim budget for 2019 announced a new scheme. The name of this scheme is Pradhanmantri shramyogi maandhan Yojana. It is a pension scheme. PM Shramyogi mandhan Yojana is specially made for the workers of unorganised sector. It will provide assured pension of 3000 per month at the age of 60.
While presenting the budget cabinet minister Piyush Goyal said that, “in coming five years it may become the biggest pension scheme of the world”.This scheme will provide social and economical security to the workers of unorganised sector. There are around 42 crore unorganised workers in India.PM Shramyogi Yojana Registration.
Latest Update 14/Feb/2019: The Shram-Yogi Maandhan yojana is going to start from 15 February 2019. The scheme will be operated by Life insurance corporation of India (LIC). Shramyogi Pension scheme will have more rate of interest than Atal Pension scheme . It will be around 8%.
Shramyogi Yojana Registration 2019
In this article we will tell you who can take the benefit of shramyogi Maandhan Yojana. What will be the eligibility for this scheme? We will also tell you that how can you apply for Pradhan Mantri shramyogi Maandhan Yojana (Shramyogi Yojana Registration). So read the article carefully.
Key points of Shramyogi Yojana
- The scheme is for workers of unorganised sector.
- PMSYM (Shramyogi Yojana Registration) will provide assured pension of rupees 3000 at the age of 60.
- A person joining the scheme at the age of 29 will have to deposit Rs 100 per month for the scheme. Whereas the amount is just rupees 55 for the person running the scheme at the age of 18.
Eligibility and required documents for Scheme
- People registered under any national pension scheme can not apply for PMSYM
- Applier’s age must be between 18 to 40 years.
- Only workers of unorganised sector and take the benefit of the scheme.
- The monthly salary of the worker should not be more than 15000 rupees.
- The applicant must have Indian citizenship.
- A savings bank account is mandatory for PMSYM
- Income certificate.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory.
- If the applier dies his/her children will not get any benefit from the scheme.
PM Shramyogi Yojana Registration
The PM Shramyogi mandhan scheme is operational from 15 February 2019.
For PM Shramyogi Yojana registration visit this website https://pmsym.csccloud.in/