Shramyogi Maan-Dhan pension scheme | PMSYM Online | Rs 3000 monthly pension for unorganized sector | Where to register | Enrollment process | All Details Of the scheme
PMSYM Online : PM shramyogi mandhan scheme has officially commenced with effect from 15 February 2019. Ministry of Labour and employment release date notification on 7th January 2019. Under this article we will share all the details of the scheme. So that one can understand PMSYM Online scheme easily.
Eligibility to join the PMSYM Online Scheme
- PMSYM is open for the workers of unorganised sector.
- The the applicant’s salary should not be more than 15000 rupees.
- Applicant must possess a savings bank account in his name and Aadhar number.
- Unorganised worker shall not be less than 18 years of age and not exceeding 40 years of age.
- Any person covered under National pension scheme can not opt for the PM shramyogi mandhan Yojana (PMSYM Online).
Benefits of the scheme(PMSYM Online)
- Eligible subscriber will get issued minimum monthly pension of rupees 3000 attaining the age of 60.
- In case subscriber exit the scheme(PMSYM Online) within within 10 years. Then the share of contribution by him will be returned to him with savings bank rate of interest payable there on;
- If the subscriber exit the scheme after the completion of 10 years then his share of contribution will be returned to him along with accumulated interest there on
- In case subscriber dies due to any cause his/her spouse willl be entitled to continue with this scheme. or Exit by receiving the share of contribution paid by the spouse along with the interest.
- After the death of subscriber and his her spouse the corpus will be credited back to the funds
- If a subscriber is unable to continue to contribute under Pradhan Mantri shramyogi Manthan pension scheme then, his/her spouse shall be entitled to continue with the scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution as applicable.
Benefits to the Family on death of an eligible subscriber During the receipt of pension
If an eligible subscriber dies, his her spouse will be only entitled to receive 50% of the pension received by such eligible subscriber as family pension and such family pension will be applicable only to spouse.
Pradhan Mantri shramyogi maandhan is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme. The government will make 50% contribution for the scheme. For example if a person enters the scheme at the age of 29 then, he/she is required to contribute Rupees 100 per month the same amount will be contributed by central government.
Age wise contributions under the scheme
You can visit the nearest common services centres or lokmitra Kendra .Take along your savings bank account. Mobile number and Aadhaar Card to get enrolled in shramyogi scheme.
Enrollment/ registration will be carried out by all common services centres. All the branch offices of LIC,ESIC/EPFO and all labour offices will facilitate about the scheme. To know more about The scheme you can visit https://labour.gov.in/pm-sym .